Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's about time!


I'm about to head off to sleep! Sleep in my new awesome comfortable hammocks.

Slick red and BLACK hammocks. No pink, no prints, no stars no hearts and no cutesy cartoon frogs!

This is what I've been asking for! This is my super late Christmas/Birthday gift from Larissa.

Above you'll see a blur of red and black. In that blur is a pocket hammock, one large plush hammock and a small plush hammock. There is a sleepy sack, two beds, one ferret shaped pillow a blanket and even a tiny couch!

This is Larissa's favorite item. It's a tiny plush couch! She even made a tiny quilt and some throw pillows.

Isn't she insane?




This is the quilt to the left and the little throw pillows. The back of the quilt is red. Each pillow is red and black.

She really goes all out doesn't she?




Another red and black combo. This is a pillow in the shape of a ferret. Behind it is a tall plush bed she made out of filling fiber. The bottom is nice and thick and comfy too. I can't wait to ruin it.


Here is the top part of our cage. The pocket hammock and the largest plush hammock are both hung. You can see the blanket is on the level with the food bowls. The couch is behind the food bowls just waiting for Roland to drag back to the bottom level. I really like all this stuff, I just cannot believe it took her so long to make.



Finally, here is the whole cage. One of the beds is clipped to the bottom of the cage. She hopes this will encourage us to use the litter pan more often. Silly human, we only crap on the pan to annoy you! There is the sleepy sack on the level above the litter pan and the small square hammock. We don't use that one but Larissa made it anyone. I know I will probably store some toys there.


That's it! My bedding is finally done. I'm a happy ferret!

Time for bed.


Dooks!
-Toad

1 comment:

Kats_Kritters said...

Awesome Bedding. looks like someone is spoiled.