Saturday, December 8, 2007

A late night post.


Larissa has really been slacking! She’s been so busy with work and projects she’s forgotten to log me in so I could update my journal.

She’s awfully lucky though. The last few days have been very uneventful. I’ve done some playing and some digging. The other day Larissa recorded some videos of Roland and I playing in the room our cage is kept.

I have particular places for particular things. You’ll see me putting away my favorite toys in this video. Don’t mind how fat I look. It’s just winter weight.



There is something on my mind right now. I’m so obsessive, it’s a ferret curse. There is a huge box in the next room over. It’s a room with a big rug and a saddle rack. I like to dance in this room because it’s wide and open and I don’t run into walls. Well today while I was dancing I ran into a big BOX! A big heavy box. It was duct taped shut, and it was CALKED shut. Can you believe how CRAFY human men can be? I guess the box is for Larissa. It’s making her bonkers too. She wants what’s INSIDE the box. I just want to BE inside the box.

Larissa watched me lay on my side and try to slide the box around. It wouldn’t budge! As thoughtful as she is, she went down in the basement and brought me up a smaller empty box. I did exactly what ferrets do. I was totally not interested in her offering. I want the box I cannot have.

Really I guess that’s all I’ve got for now. It’s been a slow few days. I’m still enjoying the new hammock and pillow set. It’s kept me snuggly warm at night.

It’s December 8th! Almost my birthday!

No comments: