Friday, December 14, 2007

Pink girly cage woes.



Larissa has been awfully sick recently. She even missed work. You know what that means!? She's going to make less money! How will she afford mountains of presents for my birthday? She better have a trick up her sleeve or else!

Little bit by little bit our cage gets spiffier and spiffier. Tonight she was feeling a bit better and wanted to sew. I went with her when she got new eyelets for hammocks. They worked out real well this time, I'm not ashamed to sleep in this hammock. I really like how she's got it set up in the top part of our cage. It looks almost like a trampoline!



You'll notice the cage is awfully...pink. Fizzy and pink comes to mind. Pink isn't even one of my favorite colors although Larissa tells everyone it is. I think she just likes the color and pushes it on me! How rude. I personally would really just LOVE a total set of black bedding. Cage pan covers, hammocks, a round bed and hammocks. All some kind of cool black fabric. No bright patterns or prints, nothing fuzzy and girly. No glitter and sparkles! I need man stuff. We're MEN!

Roland looks pretty depressed over the whole ordeal doesn't he? Purple stars and pink fleece?! This is a moral outrage! We won't complain too much. I know we're both awfully lucky little brats. In fact I rather like the newest hammock although again it's pink and girly. Frog fabric but so girly. Larissa has been using quilting batting in the middle of our hammocks making them extra plush. She wonders why I'm so lazy! I'm just so comfortable I don't want to get up, she ought to take it as a compliment. I still think the cage would look slick in all black. Perhaps even black and red! It would match my evil ferret soul.



Don't I look slick? My winter coat has giving me such a dashing look. As usual Larissa has a long boring video only this one isn't much on me! Madness I say. This is mostly Roland but I guess I'll post it here on MY blog anyway.






I don't have much else to say on this post. It's been cold and rainy non stop! Larissa tells me I might get to meet some big horses soon. I would like to. I love trying to climb into horse nostrils. They're so big and inviting. I met some horses last Thanksgiving but none of the pictures were very flattering to me. Hopefully this time around I will get some pictures of my good side with the horses. Maybe a video. Hopefully soon!

Till next time.

Ciao.

Toad

1 comment:

RebeccaLabbe said...

Toad,

Hope you had a really good birthday on the 23rd, despite your girly cage!!

Snickers.