Monday, December 3, 2007

A new kind of weasel in town.


Hello Blogspot. I'm a ferret!

This is me.

My name is Toad Labenski. I'm a DEW. That means I'm white with black eyes. I'm not an albino. Although I'm often mistaken for one.

I'll be five years old on the 23rd of December. I expect many cards and presents from my fans.

In my free time (which is always) I like to sleep and poop outside of my litter pan. This annoys the heck out of my human slave Larissa. She just bought me a big fancy Ferret Nation cage as an early Christmas/Birthday gift. To show her how much I apprecaite her thoughtfulness I poop on the plastic pan of the cage instead of the litter pan. This is how us ferrets show we care.

I'm also a swell dancer. Larissa calls my slick moves "The Stevie Wonder Dance" on account of me flailing around and running into walls. That's just how I roll.

I do a great deal of different things to humor my owner Larissa. She likes to take photos of me in silly poses and different backgrounds. Then she prints them off and gives them away to people who don't usually want them but take them to humor her as well.

That's enough of an introduction. It's time to find a hammock to dig in and ruin. Larissa spends money and time crafting neat hammocks for me. Then I ruin them to show her I care.


-Toad Labenski

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toad, you dude! About time someone intelligent had a blog to counteract all the political crap flying around!